PIF is an industry tool that can you improve company efficiency and reliability in managing your product specification to meet the obligations of regulations and industry codes in Australia and New Zealand.
The Product Information Form (PIF) is an industry-agreed questionnaire originally developed by the food industry, for the food industry in Australia and New Zealand. It is designed to help you provide a wide variety of information about food products and ingredients in a consistent and standardised format, creating a single document that meets information needs for legal and regulatory compliance.
Consumer demand for information about food and grocery products has never been greater, and management of data and information about products has never been more critical for business efficiency and regulatory compliance. The AFCG’s PIF V6 sets the new standard for information management across the food manufacturing and retail sectors.
This workshop and training session is for new and existing users of the PIF system and is designed for decision makers and managers responsible for:
- IT systems – learn how PIF V6 integrates with your information management systems
- Operations and Procurement – learn how to improve the quality of the information you provide to customers
- Sales and marketing – learn how to enhance your product offering and customer service through the provision of comprehensive, accurate and secure product information
- Scientific and regulatory – learn how to meet all your contractual specifications and regulatory compliance requirements with confidence.
This workshop will help you understand:
- PIF V6 functionality: the online portal, how to exchange PIFs between system users, and how to tailor information and data to individual customer needs
- PIF system confidentiality and security
- Where to find resources and support for PIF V6 use
- Plans for future upgrades
The workshop will include demonstrations of portals by PIF vendors Bizcaps, Hamilton-Grant and Oakbarrel, and a tour of Beerenberg’s state of the art facilities.
|Date:||Tuesday 19 March 2019|
|Time:||8.30am – 1.00pm|
|Venue:||Beerenberg Farm, Mt Barker Road HAHNDORF 5245|
|Cost:||AFGC and Food SA members: $50 Non-members $80|
This event is presented jointly by Food South Australia and the Australian Food and Grocery Council.