Understanding Competition and Consumer Law (CCL) is a critical to FMCG businesses.
The essential features of misleading and deceptive conduct, anti-competitive and unconscionable conduct are explained through presentation and case studies. Training providers, NextGen, are in a unique position to explore the interaction between CCL and the Food and Grocery Code of Conduct. Centred on FMCG realities and relevant case studies, the training covers the following areas:
- Misuse of market power
- Misleading and deceptive conduct
- Unconscionable conduct
- Price fixing,
- Resale price maintenance
- Promotional pricing
- Refusal to supply
- Product recalls
- Exclusive dealings
- Consequences, personal and corporate
Successfully integrating the CCL understanding within all business functions will build a culture of compliance. Teams from the following area however are likely to get the most from this training:
- Commercial and accounts
- Supply chain
- Category and insights
AFGC and NextGen offer three options for program delivery:
- In house – we come to you and deliver a program based on your needs.
- Open – open sessions will be considered based on level of interest. If you are interested in attending an open session please register your interest.
- Online – for self-directed learning and those unable to attend an open or in-house programs.