For information on Public Health Orders, accredited/essential workers or exposure sites please see the websites below for Government information. In this rapidly evolving situation it is important to regularly check these sites (and AFGC communications) for updates on changes, particularly with respect to areas of concern, worker movements and testing requirements.
All NSW information
Guidance for businesses with linked COVID-19 cases
Greater Sydney lockdown rules
Close contacts advice
Victorian 3 Tier System
Queensland border restrictions
Queensland border restrictions | Queensland Government (covid19.qld.gov.au)
From 1am Friday 23 July 2021, mandatory COVID-19 testing for freight and logistics operators will come into effect, along with changed requirements under the QLD Freight Protocol.
Operational protocol for freight movements entering Queensland | Queensland Health
Important resources for members and the wider industry to aid your response as COVID-19 continues to evolve. Please share your experiences and challenges with the AFGC so that we can continue to support your efforts at this time.
COVID-19 INFORMATION – 2020
AFGC Conoronavirus Communiqué
- Weekly Communiqué for members only – you will need to login to members centre.
- Click here to download the Principles for Risk Management of COVID-19 Infection within manufacturing sites.
Actions and resources for food and beverage manufacturing
- ACCC interim authorisation to allow supermarkets to work together
- FSANZ Novel Coronavirus and Food Safety
- NSW Food Authority – Food businesses and COVID-19
- NZFSSRC – COVID-19: Information for food industry
- Dairy Industry briefing on coronavirus
- TGA response to Coronavirus
- Austrade updates for industry
- Challenges facing the food industry during COVID-19
- Cyber security is essential when preparing for COVID-19
- Delay of overseas stock feed
Information for employers
- Department of Health – Information for employers
- Fairwork Ombudsman – Coronavirus and Australian workplace laws
- Safework Australia – Coronavirus Advice for Employers
- Baker and McKenzie – COVID-19 Global Employer Guide
Information for SMEs
- International Food and Beverage Alliance – Statement on COVID-19 March 2020
- Consumer Goods Forum – Industry Actions in response to COVID-19