How we help members
We work in partnership with our members and key participants in the food and grocery supply industry to communicate with Government, regulators, consumers and the media. This type of collaboration helps us to convey the value of the contributions of our member companies and the industry as a whole. Our aim is to promote and maintain the reputation of the industry with key stakeholders and facilitate policy discussions that achieve positive outcomes for all parties.
As a member you can access:
- Support and strategic media advice on industry wide related matters
- Guidance on media and government relations strategies on industry issues for reports and submissions
- Connections to help you to build, develop and strengthen strategic relationships with key government and industry stakeholders
- Updates from relevant international industry bodies to understand global trends.
Some of the ways we are currently working with our members is outlined in:
- Recent media releases
- Industry performance reports
- Sustaining Australia campaign to raise the profile of the industry
- Sustaining Australia online news program that showcases the contributions of members and the industry
Members are informed of the latest issues and political news via weekly email briefs. These distill the media headlines on key issues for the food and grocery supply industry. We highlight the areas that are most relevant to our members. Consolidating this information saves you time and ensures you are aware of any issues.
To be able to showcase the value that your organisation contributes to the industry and help influence policy decisions become a member. Enquire about joining:
- Sustaining Australia campaign
- Sustaining Australia television
- Corporate Affairs Committee
- Industry Leaders Forum.