How we help members
We work in partnership with our members to continuously improve the framework for fair retailer supplier relationships, across supply chains, sales and commercial interfaces.
Working with key stakeholders in the food and grocery supply industry, we foster fair and equitable access to markets. This involves initiatives that promote mutually beneficial supply chain practices and fair and equitable commercial / sales processes and practices.
Our collaborative approach helps us to tackle issues for our member companies and may benefit the industry as a whole. We work with government, regulators, stakeholders, retailer/wholesaler trading partners to achieve better outcomes for all parties. The goal is to stimulate business growth in the trading environment.
As a member you can access:
- Latest retail trends and insights.
- Updates on the Food and Grocery Code of Conduct.
- General support and advice on supply chain issues
- Networking opportunities or introductions to key stakeholders
- Updates from relevant international industry bodies to understand global trends
- Invitations to join our member-only forums to gain insights from other members and key note speakers, or to influence our advocacy and policy work.
Some of the ways we are currently working with our members is outlined in:
- Receiving guidance on the implementation and management of the Food and Grocery Code of Conduct to improve retail engagements.
- Developing courses that support the development and retention of talented sales professionals to increase profitability.
- Offering services designed especially for our smaller business members to provide the extra support needed to grow.
- Facilitating meetings for suppliers and retailers to focus on collaborative end-to-end supply chain efficiency that delivers cost savings.
- Sharing insights into issues, trends and business challenges and ways to resolve them or advocate to protect the industry.
Members are informed of the latest retail issues via weekly email briefs These outline key developments that could impact your business and enable you to act quickly to mitigate any risks.
To benefit from our support and help influence policy decisions that relate to supply chain issues become a member. Enquire about joining:
- Trading Partner Forum
- SME CEO Forum
- Supply Chain Committee
- Grocery Industry Advisory Group
- Future Leaders Forum
- Supply Chain Seminar