- This event has ended.
ALLERGEN MANAGEMENT & LABELLING BREAKFAST SEMINAR | Christchurch
24 February 2020 @ 7:45 am - 10:00 am
If you’re working in the food industry, you need to understand food allergens and the risks they pose to your business. Here’s your chance to hear from the experts.
The Food Industry Guide to Allergen Management and Labelling and the Allergen Bureau’s VITAL Program 3.0 have just been released and will be the focus of three industry breakfast seminars hosted by the Australian Food & Grocery Council and Allergen Bureau.
All seminars will run from 07:45 for an 8:00 am start, finishing by 10:00am, and include a plated breakfast.
Who should attend?
- Small, medium and large food manufacturers
- Importers and distributors of food
- Environmental Health Officers
- Food industry consultants and auditors
- Food regulators
AFGC and Allergen Bureau representatives will provide short informative talks on the following new food allergen management resources:
- Food Industry Guide to Allergen Management and Labelling for Australia and New Zealand
- Food Industry Guide to the Voluntary Incidental Trace Allergen Labelling (VITAL®) Program Version 3.0
- VITAL® Standard Version 1.0
- VITAL Online Version 3.0.0
- VITAL Program Version 3.0 Training
A Panel Discussion and Q&A will follow the talks and breakfast. The cost of the session is $90.
Don’t miss this opportunity to find out about the latest in industry best practice food allergen management guidance for Australia and New Zealand.