- This event has ended.
Product Information Form V6.0 Training Melbourne
4 December 2019 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
The AFGC will present advanced training on the new Product Information Form (PIF) Version 6.0 open to all PIF Users, and potential PIF Users. Whether a novice, or regular user of the PIF V6.0 this training will help you get more value out of the most versatile, most comprehensive and most efficient way of meting the information needs about your products of your business partners.
The advanced PIF Training will comprise:
- WHY PIF V6.0 IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR ORGANISATION: A detailed description and rationale behind the PIF V6.0 structure and functionality and how to make it work for you. Topics covered the will include:
- PIF V6.0 as partner in regulatory compliance assurance and customer servicing.
- Security features – Setting access hierarchies both within companies and with-external commercial partners.
- Data management functionality – built-in user guidance, tools and checks to assist error-free data entry and form completion, management, version control and archiving.
- IT specifications and integration features – use of industry standard protocols to ensure system inter-operability.
- HOW IT WORKS IN PRACTICE: A fact-packed knowledge and skills download which you can use immediately in your own workplace:
- PIF V6 exchange scenarios demonstrating the flexibility and customisability of the system to meet the individual needs of companies and customers.
- Practical support for PIF V6.0 users through user group participation and feedback and future upgrades.
- SEE PORTALS INACTION. Demonstration of the three licensed Vendor Portals for generating and exchanging PIFs.
- PIF Vendors Bizcaps, Hamilton-Grant and Oakbarrel will showcase their respective on-line portals through ‘hands-on’ demonstrations in a small group format.
- Participants will be able to see the ease with which V6 PIFs can be generated, stored and searched.
Date: Wednesday 4 December, 2019
Time: 9.30am for 10am – 2pm
Venue: Pullman Albert Park, 65 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004
Cost: $50 for members of the AFGC and AIFST, $80 for non-members