AFGC WEBINAR | Professionalising Supply Chain Management
2 October @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the critical importance and capability of our supply chain community under crisis conditions – but are you aware that there is a mechanism to formally recognise and reward you for your career achievements through the Australasian Supply Chain Institute’s (ASCI) Supply Chain Professional Accreditation Scheme?
In this webinar you will learn about:
- ASCI’s vision for ‘professionalising’ supply chain management in Australia
- The Australasian Supply Chain Institute Professional Accreditation Scheme
- Benefits of the Scheme for you and your career in supply chain management
- Eligibility and steps to register to the Scheme and certification program
- Special offers available to AFGC members
Head of Sales, Channels and Marketing,
Australasian Supply Chain Institute
General Manager, Connect Smart and Program Governance,
Woolworths Group, and former ASCI President
ASCI’s Professional Accreditation Scheme and certification programs provide a national platform to formally recognise the real skills and knowledge acquired during your career in a similar way that attaining CPA recognition does for accountants – a great career development mechanism for employees and employers alike within the supply chain profession!
Participants will be provided Zoom meeting details on completion of registration.