Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Forum
The AFGC Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Forum was convened formally in August 2010 as QSR companies recognised the need for strong sector representation to Government at a state, territory and Commonwealth level and the value of having a forum for collective action.
- A platform for coordinated action on issues pertaining to the QSR Industry;
- Opportunities for the QSR Industry to collaborate on matters of common (non-competitive) interest;
- An information sharing forum; and
- A single voice promoting the valuable contribution QSR companies make to the Australian community.
QSR Forum members:
- McDonald’s Australia
- Hungry Jack’s
- Yum! Restaurants International (KFC and Pizza Hut)
- QSR Holdings (Red Rooster, Oporto, Chicken Treat)