AFGC runs a number of fixed and ad-hoc events during the year to support its role as the leading national organisation representing Australia’s food, drink and grocery products manufacturers.
Our events provide a platform for our members, retailers and industry stakeholders to discuss issues of vital importance to our industry. Our events also provide a forum for a government and industry dialogue to ensure that business and government can work in partnership to examine and comment on major issues.
AFGC’s major annual events, such as the Highlands Senior Executive Forum, Industry Leaders’ Conference and Dinner and the ECRA Conference, offer members and guests the opportunity to meet with a wide range of participants. These include manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, key corporate management personnel from the food, grocery and beverage industry, major players in Commonwealth and state governments, senior government and international officials, academics and media representatives.
AFGC also runs a major teleconference program througout the year designed to provide members with a forum meeting to develop a broad industry position on the use of nanotechnologies that meets the needs of industry and the concerns of community. Click here for more information on our teleconference program.
- Ethical Sourcing Forum, 11 February 2014 - Melbourne and 27 February 2014 - Sydney
- Foodstuffs North Island Supplier Briefing, 4 March 2014- Sydney
Mastering the PIF (AFGC Product Information Form), Sydney 4th March, Melbourne 6th March
SME CEO Forum - 12 March, Melbourne
Advertising to Children, 17th March Melbourne, 18th March Sydney
- Move for Health Conference, 1 April 2014, ANZ Stadium - Sydney Olympic Park
- Highlands Senior Executive Forum, 28 - 30 May 2014, Intercontinental Sanctuary Cove, QLD
- Supply Chain Seminar, 18 June 2014, Raddison Blu, Sydney
- Industry Leaders Forum, 1 - 2 October 2014, Parliament House, Canberra
- ECRA Convention, 23 -24 October 2014, Crown Promenade, Melbourne