Become a Member
Membership of the AFGC, gives food and grocery manufacturers the opportunity to drive significant outcomes to enhance the competitiveness of the food and grocery sector. Working partnerships like those forged between members and AFGC are essential in shaping and influencing the political and policy landscape, which directly impacts on our industry’s operating environment.
Our record of achievement provides a solid base to continue to build on. Last year the AFCG reached an historic agreement with the two dominant retailers a Food and Grocery Industry Code of Conduct which will deliver more contractual certainty, encourage better sharing of risk and provide an effective dispute resolution mechanism without excessive regulation or compliance costs.
By joining AFGC, you can access a comprehensive range of professional services to help your company remain competitive. Benefits include:
- Access to regulatory support and advice when you have a problem
- Providing input into government submissions
- Engagement with retailers on issues of common interest such as supply chain
- Access to the latest information, industry toolkits and best practice guides
- Participation in committees and working groups to address key issues through sector specific forums
- Invitations to high-profile industry networking events
David Hall, Director, Business Development